TL - 03
Melt Direct Writing Electrospinning Machine
Melt electrospinning writing (MEW) is a computer-aided fiber deposition process based on an electrohydrodynamic working principle to make highly ordered arrangements of ultrafine fibers with designed 2D or 3D structure.
Advantages of Melt electrospinning Compared with Solution electrospinning:
- The flight path of the melt jet is stable.
- Solvent free: More safer; Environmental friendly; High efficiency.
- Some insoluble polymers can be electro-spun to nanofibers.
- The naofibers made by melt electrospinning process is very suitable for biomedical & Tissue engineering applications. - Can write single micro-nano fiber orderly.
- Can write 3D single micro-nano fiber structures.